Health and Safety Training is an important part of our business as we provide both private and public courses for our clients.
BL Management Consultants are SafeWork NSW approved and Mental Health Social Support training approved through Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors.
Training courses include:
- SafeWork NSW approved Health and Safety Representatives
- Mental Health Social Support (First Aid)
- How to measure safety performance
- Discrimination, Harassment and Bullying (EEO)
- Manual Handling
- Due Diligence for Officers/ Directors / Boards and Managers
- Legislative Obligation training
- Risk Management
- Safe Work Method Statements
- Understanding WHS
- Drugs and Alcohol in the workplace
- Recruitment, Selection and Induction
- Counselling and Discipline
- Tailored and specific training available upon request.
We can also be a guest speaker for your workplace, management and board, health and safety committee or special event (including National Safety Week).
Please use the below form to register for training.
Full payment is required prior to training courses commencing. Training payment terms are 7 days. If payment is not received within these terms a 10% of total invoice overdue fee may apply. If cancellation is within 5 business days from course commencement date no refund will occur. If cancellation is within 10 business days and outside 5 business days from commencement time a 50% of course fee may apply. If cancellation occurs outside 11 business days from commencement a full refund may be available. A transfer, or credit, to another BLMC course may occur if adequate notice is provided and BLMC reserves the right to make this decision on a case by case basis.
For f￼￼￼￼urther information please contact us