BL Management Consultants offer a variety of services to support our clients in WHS. The following are a list of the more common services but we can also tailor something or make a quality referral if there is a specific area or issue that you need assistance with.
- WHS legislative compliance Audit
- Australian Standard Audit
- WHS site inspections
- SafeWork NSW approved training (Health and Safety Representative)
- Discrimination, Harassment and Bullying training and investigations
- Mental Health Social Support and training
- Policy, Procedure and Form development, implementation and improvement
- Board and Senior Management Due Diligence and other training
- Risk Management (including development of, training and conducting risk assessments)
- Manual Handling and Ergonomic assessments and training
- WHS and related meeting review and improvement
- Committee and Chairperson training
- WHS and HR Investigations and training
- Team Leader and Management training (WHS and HR)
- Guest speaking at your meetings, planning sessions or other events
- Project Management and Action Planning
- How to measure WHS performance assistance
- Position Descriptions, Recruitment, Selection and Performance Management
- Other WHS and related HR services
As your partners in Health and Safety we can assist with any people related services. We see ‘Safety’ as the physical component and the ‘Health’ component as both physical and psychological (or Mental Health).
It may be useful to look at our Shop to see if there are any forms, policies, procedures or training packages that might be able to assist you make some improvements, and save you heaps of time, to your workplace.