30 years of experience has provided invaluable learnings in a diverse range of industries. Conversations with casual staff to boards shows consistent themes in human behaviour.
Neither formal training nor hands on experience alone can provide the necessary skills and approach to supporting people and business, but both and over 30 years, is a powerful and valuable combination to share.
BLMC can share these learnings to assist you and your people work well through the following services:
- Leadership support and coaching (Resilience at work and Psychological Safety programs)
- Inspections (regular or for purpose including project based)
- Mental Health conversations and support
- Recruitment, selection, and induction services
- Difficult conversations and resolution assistance
- Constructive conversations training
- Issue resolution including investigations
- Project Management and outsourcing
- Board and Executive training and support
- Risk Management – planning (strategic and operational), development and implementation, risk registers, assessments, reviews, and training.
- Auditing and Gap analysis